Clear aftermarket Head Lights
97 GT wheels painted black
Green with Tan top
Interior converted to dark charcoal
Leather Seats
Cobra R hood needs painted
Air Bag deletes

• Sponsors (?)

The salvage title will really hurt the resale value. Good rule of thumb I've always heard is to take the high resale value and cut it in half for the salvage title. To get the most out of it, you might honestly want to consider parting it. Selling it whole, I really don't see you getting more than $2000-2500, even if it appears in great shape and was repaired properly.

Location will effcet the price, but Matt isn't far off. With the miles, engine mods, salvage title, no air bags, and the fact that its an auto I don't see you getting any more than $3000. I've been looking a LOT over the past few months for another 94-95 and I feel pretty confident that this is what you should expect.

I have to admit that I'd be inclined to make that trade, if the Fox is in decent shape. Clean title > salvage title. You could probably sell the Fox for a profit and land back in a good shape SN with a clean title on that kind of deal.

yeah I am thinking about it, just found a Polished SN-93 Paxton Supercharger, all bolts, brackets and instructions. $1200 so I could even trade by the S/C throw some bigger injectors and be better than I am right now.