what does your user name mean...

• Sponsors (?)

Many years ago I started playing Steel Panthers II by e-mail with opponents all over the world , fighting in ladders and tac games with opponents all over the world , even with good results.
Hence my friends at the local gaming club started calling me Steel .
Sometimes now I play Winspmbt , the updated version , but just for fun , no more competitive play ... :D

Anyone of you played it ? It's very cool ... and free (but I bought the cd for support)

Steel

nothing fancy

its an email account given to me at a military school.

not much choice, just:

an "x" for account type designation
a "9" for graduation year in the 90's
then "6283" for some random sequence number

enlightening eh?:shrug:

Mines obvious to some, but with my 05 redfire, a friend gave me a miniature bridle to hang from the mirror. When I got to 07, I put the bridle in this one. Had it tied on tight with a good knot and after about a month of it hanging in the new one it came undone. Hence Unbrdld07. When the plates expire in November this year I'm going to try and get it changed to Unbrdld. No I have not re-hung the bridle, figured it was a sign it was time for a change. :)

I'm a Marine...started off enlisted then went to college and came back as an Officer...and since I had 4 yrs enlisted time (actually had almost 10 yrs enlisted time) I am what's known as a "Mustang" and since I drove a 91 5.0 (still have her) I did mustang squared...seemed cool at the time...sorta like the tattoo I have on my.... LOL