What EST Times do you think the car would pull in the 1/4

Bottle Fed

Jul 8, 2009
TACOMA, WA
Well I have a 89 GT with Trick Flow Manifold/cam/289 heads and headers, full exhaust (no cats), subframe (weld in) connectors, holley 750 DP, 175 shot N20, world class T5 with king cobra clutch, eibach springs with drag shocks. Just trying to get a idea what the car "should" run in the 1/4 with the current setup

passes would be on DR's and yes i have quite a bit of experience drag racing just kinda tossed up as to what this car will pull in the 1/4. my guess would be mid to high 12s but not 100% sure lol.

• Sponsors (?)

well thats great you have all that stuff done to the motor... but do you have the suspension and tires to make it run a good time.... How much does the car weight? gears in the rear? with a rought estimate of what you have in the motor you shouldnt be running slower than 12.80-12.70 then factor in a good suspension and i could see you in the low 12.10-12.30 range... the "drag shocks" and eibach springs are okay but coil overs are where its at....

Also is the N20 A dry or a wet shot?... gunna be running a bottle heater that will all play a roll here.....

Sgt Smith