What Gaskets Do I Need To Order To Swap On My Explorer Intake?

ViperPunk

Jul 30, 2010
idaho
I have heard mentioning of a few different one's including felpro 1250's but I want to see what people are running and recommend! This will provide me the chance to continue on the money spending quest to secure horsepower happiness! thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

the 1250's tend to suck, so if youre using the stock (or gt40/p) heads, go with the ms933334, the felpro replacement for the stock intake, and only ~$12 (though the upper gasket is for the ho intake). theres also the cobra/explorer specific one (ms95952), its not a steel core like the other one, but still better than the 1250's.

Reactions: 1 user
I second that!!! I have had two sets of Fel Pro 1250's melt on me, I'll never use them again. I am also using the MS95952 with no problems what so ever.
the 1250's tend to suck, so if youre using the stock (or gt40/p) heads, go with the ms933334, the felpro replacement for the stock intake, and only ~$12 (though the upper gasket is for the ho intake). theres also the cobra/explorer specific one (ms95952), its not a steel core like the other one, but still better than the 1250's.