What hood?

jfran430

Jan 8, 2007
Connecticut
Alright everyone ... I am stuck on deciding whether i want a cobra r hood or a 2.5 inch cowl hood .. Right now i have a mach 1 hood and i am NOT at all a fan of it ... to me it really doesnt matter which one i end up with ... pretty much which ever one i can get cheaper ... I was gonna go with a cobra r because i had a guy willing to sell it fo 150 and i was to pick it up .. but someone offered him more so no cobra hood ... anyways, what are your guys thoughts on the matter, which one looks better and where is the best place, besides cervinis, to get them? It is only a matter of looks right now as my intake is still stock, so no issue there... i just hate the look of the mach 1 ... Thanks in advance everyone!

• Sponsors (?)

Its a 90 gt .. as soon as the weather breaks its going to be lowered and getting painted, hopefully all navy blue, but right now its like a twilight blue and titanium on the bottom, and it has a saleen wing ... chrome cobra's ... hmm nothing really special ...

Cowl hood, Cobra Rs are to rounded for the foxes. I cant stand the way cobra Rs look.

Same here.

Old hood that came with the car.
photodisplay.php

Bought new cervinis cowl hood and had it painted to match.
photodisplay.php

Cobra r was getting on my nerves, too round.