Roush What looks to be a sweet set of fox speedlines on ebay

• Sponsors (?)

What's the deal with the two sets i listed, they both say they are real, one guys says if they don't have the saleen printing on the spokes they are not.
Any truth to this?

2000xp8 said:
What's the deal with the two sets i listed, they both say they are real, one guys says if they don't have the saleen printing on the spokes they are not.
Any truth to this?

No.

Speedline made more than 100 sets for Saleen. Some did not say Speedline or Saleen on them. Nice ad wording though. I guess when you say " some Saleen guys told me" yada yada, it ends up being your disclaimer for not knowing exactly what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

I figured so much.
On another note marcus, i found a guy in SoCal, that is supposidly a master with aluminum wheels, he's going to take my damaged deep dish 5 spoke (black ARe's) and put the spokes from it inside my other rear wheel that has the wrong offset.
From talking to a few people, the first morons to repair it for me, must of heated it up, thus making it forever soft.

BTW, i measure the rears today, and from the inside of the lip to inside of lip, they measure 8.5 wide, 9in if i measure from outside to outside.
Is that how why they are supposed to be?