What mods should i do next?

Ok guys as you can see in my sig my cars got some mods going on. well I am getting close to the end of performance mods without having heads ported ect...

What mods should I go with next?

C+l plenum with accufab 75mm throttle body? OR

VT stage 1 cams? OR

VT stage 2 CAMS with springs?

Or is there any other ones for performance that im missing? My goal is 280 RWHP for this car how far am I away from that do you think?

• Sponsors (?)

In my last either 5.0 mag or MM&FF mag, they are doing a build of a 96 GT. Theire goal is to get 300RWHP without popping a valve cover, or adding a blower turbo or juice. I would follow what they do. I know it seems like a big goal, but they will prolly make it or else they wouldn't publish it right?

In my last either 5.0 mag or MM&FF mag, they are doing a build of a 96 GT. Theire goal is to get 300RWHP without popping a valve cover, or adding a blower turbo or juice. I would follow what they do. I know it seems like a big goal, but they will prolly make it or else they wouldn't publish it right?

Only diffence is that i already have the PI swap so i am ahead of them with that already lol.

No i dont wanna port the heads because im not gonna spend that much money on the motor i am just gonna consider cams, TB, and upper plenum.

98blackstallion said:
Only diffence is that i already have the PI swap so i am ahead of them with that already lol.

Yeah, thats good you have that. I don't really think they can achieve 300rwhp without the PI heads. Anyways, the story is called Red Headed Step Child. The car is a 96 GT Maroon coupe with 200,000 miles.

SVT32VDOHC said:
98blackstallion said:

Yeah, thats good you have that. I don't really think they can achieve 300rwhp without the PI heads. Anyways, the story is called Red Headed Step Child. The car is a 96 GT Maroon coupe with 200,000 miles.
When will it be published??