What should my next modification be?

well buddy just b/c i ahve a barely turbocharged 2.3 doesn't mean i don't know what i'm talking about i've stayed up until 3 to 4 o'clock in the morning researching ford 2.3T b/c my parents said i can't have 5.0 so why not a 2.3T i know alot about these 2.3's maybe not as much as u but pretty close i've kick around a 2.3 with a volvo b234f head conversion, but i decided to exnay that idea once the 2.3 goes a turbo 2.3 is going in it and i would like to build it to runs low 13's to high 12"s b/c i looked into it some more and a 2.3T would be cheaper to build tahn a 5.0 i guess u guys were right about that one.

um BUDDY lol

I have an 88 coupe with stock turbo stuff, aftermarket control arms in the rear with the 8.8., a ported e6 and have knocked down high 13's with street tires, a junk clutch, and 15 psi.

I've got 800 tied up in the whole car. I have a head that ive been working onfor 2 months now thats going in it with a 50 shot of laughin gas. Im lookin for low 13, high 12 wit tha gas all for under 1100 bucks. You cant beat that!

just a little more helpful info b4 i go just because you reasearch stuff on the internet doesnt give you the knowhow and the info these guys have. Also if youve researched as much as you say you have you would have seen that a turbo with n/a stuff is disaster waiting to happen. Not trying to b a dik jus lettin ya know. Ive been around these things since i was 15( im now 23) it takes time to learn lata

robbo