What should my next modification be?

• Sponsors (?)

well buddy just b/c i ahve a barely turbocharged 2.3 doesn't mean i don't know what i'm talking about i've stayed up until 3 to 4 o'clock in the morning researching ford 2.3T b/c my parents said i can't have 5.0 so why not a 2.3T i know alot about these 2.3's maybe not as much as u but pretty close i've kick around a 2.3 with a volvo b234f head conversion, but i decided to exnay that idea once the 2.3 goes a turbo 2.3 is going in it and i would like to build it to runs low 13's to high 12"s b/c i looked into it some more and a 2.3T would be cheaper to build tahn a 5.0 i guess u guys were right about that one.

um BUDDY lol

I have an 88 coupe with stock turbo stuff, aftermarket control arms in the rear with the 8.8., a ported e6 and have knocked down high 13's with street tires, a junk clutch, and 15 psi.

I've got 800 tied up in the whole car.:lol: I have a head that ive been working onfor 2 months now thats going in it with a 50 shot of laughin gas. Im lookin for low 13, high 12 wit tha gas all for under 1100 bucks. You cant beat that!

just a little more helpful info b4 i go just because you reasearch stuff:rolleyes: on the internet:rolleyes: doesnt give you the knowhow and the info these guys have. Also if youve researched as much as you say you have you would have seen that a turbo with n/a stuff is disaster waiting to happen. Not trying to b a dik jus lettin ya know. Ive been around these things since i was 15( im now 23) it takes time to learn lata

robbo