What size tires should i get ? (deep dish guys in here especially!)

Sinister SN95

Jun 3, 2002
So yea, i ordered the rear 17x10.5 deep dish bullitt wheels yesterday and was trying to find a good looking tire for the rear...

i was always into the 315/35/17 tire, but i saw some pictures of it and it almost looked too big?

anyone have any pictures of some sizes on their deep dish wheels i can see, and what you all would recommend?

thanks! :)

• Sponsors (?)

Do lots of searching, you will find plenty of pics.. I have been contemplating going that wheel route for 3 weeks.. 315/35/17 of the perfect size for those wheels. You wont have any rubbing issues, i am thinking i might with my parking brake cable sinze i cut off the bracket when i got my steeda LCA. Go to wheelreplicas.com you will find plenty of pics there.

StevenGT-02 said:
Do lots of searching, you will find plenty of pics.. I have been contemplating going that wheel route for 3 weeks.. 315/35/17 of the perfect size for those wheels. You wont have any rubbing issues, i am thinking i might with my parking brake cable sinze i cut off the bracket when i got my steeda LCA. Go to wheelreplicas.com you will find plenty of pics there.

cool! checking out that site now :) thanks

I love my goodyear 315s...
springrear.jpg

sdside.jpg