What spacers to get and where for my sprins? Front is too low! HELP!

• Sponsors (?)

LOL. Dam laptop keyboard messes me up. It also has that stupid touch mouse that I brush over with my palm and I end up typing back at the beginning of the sentence after I get halfway through and it looks like gibbrish. ARG, lol!

Ok, so I can't find the spacers for these springs and summit sold me the wrong part. The springs are way too low in the front on my vert. Anyone have any suggested springs to buy? I know there were a few recommendations but I don't remember which ones. Thanks in advance.

I guess I am looking for springs that don't lower the car more than 1-1.5 inches and sit EVENLY and don't ride as harsh.

BTW http://www.steeda.com/ does not sell spacers.

I just went through this myself... My front was 3" lower than stock...(~1.5" springs + 1.5" k-member) WAY too low. I couldn't find any spacers myself. I ended up putting the stock springs on the front... to raise it up 1.5". Eibach pro are supposed to only lower 1.5". Which mine did for the first couple of years, but I think over time they ultimately settled at 1.75". I will eventually swap out for an adjustable coilover system.

SeventyMach1 said:
When you say "spacers", are you talking about isolators?

Hmm...well I am not sure. These "spacers" I saw online are supposed to go on the bottom of the front spring perch and lift the car 1-1.5 inches. Maybe they are glorified isolators? Isolators are stock rubber cirles that go on th ebottom and not thick at all?

Do you have the front isolators in the car right now?