What spark plugs do I use with canfield heads and vortech v1 blower

93notchback347!

Apr 22, 2020
New York
What spark plugs do I use with a 347 with canfield heads vortech v1 supercharger and msd ignition?. Also what do I gap them too?
The car is a street car I take it to carshows and out on weekends. The plug number and GAP would be great thank you ahead of time.

• Sponsors (?)

What spark plugs do I use with a 347 with canfield heads vortech v1 supercharger and msd ignition?. Also what do I gap them too?
The car is a street car I take it to carshows and out on weekends. The plug number and GAP would be great thank you ahead of time.
[/QUOT

I’d look up the model of head and see what Canfield recommends. On all my trickflows I’ve used autolite 3924 plugs. Gap will be dependent on how much boost somewhat but most times around .035-.040 is normally a good starting point for a power adder setup.

A91what thank you soooo much for the reply I was beginning to think my mom was going to answer me. You answered my question perfectly. I'm going to go pick them up tomorrow. Hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy during this pandemic..