what to do got choices but limited money.

I candy

Founding Member
May 9, 2001
Honolulu
so i own a vert stang that needs about 2 grand in body work. basically paint and couple dents. also i was putting on new headers and got one side on by myself but stopped cause i couldn't fit a wrench on the other side. so i parked it. leaving mixed matched headers on the car.

I then scored a junk yard stroked engine and had a shop pull it from the wreck but because of stupidity i used the money to complete the swap on something else.

now i have money for the swap. but my problem lies in this.

the vert looks like a POS. i can either paint it now and have a all around decent lx vert with a nice motor. OR... buy one of these have a decent hatch back that i always wanted. but have a fugly vert that I'll just have to leave as is until i get another 2 grand before it gets painted.

on market is a 86 GT that needs some paint but is livable. for sale for like 2k obo.

or there is a $800 obo green :puke: 93 LX hatch back with different color front fender that will need paint. it also comes with a full unattached GT kit, extra hatch. down side is that its back taxed 3 years. so about 700 in taxes.

i have the money to buy another car and put the engine in the vert. but i won't have money to paint the vert for a while.

any suggestions???

• Sponsors (?)

Shaolin!! :nono:

Don't part out a good vert! Paint it and have one car. Look how long it's taken you to get one done, you REALLY want another as well??

Did you forget about the 88 i started out with? And what i did to it?
And its not like i wanted to, car was made on my birthday 6-3-88
But i made the smart decision so i could actually have a car.
PICT0046-2.jpg

PICT0016-2.jpg