• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

What Wheels R these?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaym14
  • Start date Start date Mar 20, 2009

Jaym14

New Member
Jan 26, 2009
296
1
0
Long Island, N.Y.
Mar 20, 2009
#1
  • Mar 20, 2009
  • #1


I believe I saw this pic posted in another thread... anyway I like the wheels and I'm about to do a Cobra brake/ 5 lug convo and I'm going to need some new wheels.
Can anyone tell me what year/model these are originally from so I can try to track a set down?

Thanks!!!
 

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
43,343
18,074
224
Massachusetts
Mar 20, 2009
#2
  • Mar 20, 2009
  • #2
96-98 GT optional 17" wheels

There are painted and machined versions. Those are the machnined ones.


Sexy wheel. I wish i could find a clean non-curbed set
 

Jaym14

New Member
Jan 26, 2009
296
1
0
Long Island, N.Y.
Mar 20, 2009
#3
  • Mar 20, 2009
  • #3
Mustang5L5 said:
96-98 GT optional 17" wheels

There are painted and machined versions. Those are the machnined ones.


Sexy wheel. I wish i could find a clean non-curbed set
Click to expand...


Thanks!~
 

ill advised

Member
Apr 29, 2003
656
10
19
West L.A.
Mar 20, 2009
#4
  • Mar 20, 2009
  • #4
Mustang5L5 said:
96-98 GT optional 17" wheels

There are painted and machined versions. Those are the machnined ones.


Sexy wheel. I wish i could find a clean non-curbed set
Click to expand...
I've always liked that wheel, especially with the machined finish. They really work on Fox bods.
 

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
9,397
3,543
233
Mar 20, 2009
#5
  • Mar 20, 2009
  • #5
If it wasnt for the tail lights and Cobra badge that notch would be super sweet.

I never liked thoes wheels on the SN95 but on the Fox they look perfect
 

Jaym14

New Member
Jan 26, 2009
296
1
0
Long Island, N.Y.
Mar 20, 2009
#6
  • Mar 20, 2009
  • #6
if anyone can point me in the direction of a set of these it would be appreciated!
 

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
9,397
3,543
233
Mar 20, 2009
#7
  • Mar 20, 2009
  • #7
Might want to contact this guy. He has them for sale in chrome but I would bet he has some machined ones too
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-NE...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories


Also here is a cheap set but you would have to blast off the black paint
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
 

Jaym14

New Member
Jan 26, 2009
296
1
0
Long Island, N.Y.
Mar 20, 2009
#8
  • Mar 20, 2009
  • #8
LaserSVT said:
Might want to contact this guy. He has them for sale in chrome but I would bet he has some machined ones too
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-NE...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories


Also here is a cheap set but you would have to blast off the black paint
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Click to expand...

Thanks man!!!!!
 

RsStanG1987

I shaved all my pubes playing this game.
10 Year Member
Mar 13, 2004
569
9
79
Dupont PA
Mar 20, 2009
#9
  • Mar 20, 2009
  • #9
funny this thread arose im doing the five lug swap on my 85 as we speak using the same rims. Will post pics of the fronts later today..
 
L

LilBlueNotch

New Member
Mar 10, 2009
1
0
0
Elizabethtown PA
Mar 20, 2009
#10
  • Mar 20, 2009
  • #10
LaserSVT said:
If it wasnt for the tail lights and Cobra badge that notch would be super sweet.

I never liked thoes wheels on the SN95 but on the Fox they look perfect
Click to expand...

i definatly agree.
 

1991notchbackLX

Active Member
Dec 25, 2007
1,483
47
48
New York
Mar 20, 2009
#11
  • Mar 20, 2009
  • #11
i love those wheels on a fox... and i actually prefer the chrome to the machined finish in this instance... either way nice choice
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Brake pad and rotor upgrade
  • Sparky714
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
503
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Sparky714
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
409
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
305-45-17 tires on Pony wheels (17")?
  • TTSaleen
  • Mar 1, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
783
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 25, 2026
TTSaleen
G
Fox Tire Size for 16" Pony Wheels on 1984 LX Convertible
  • gw7
  • Jun 24, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
182
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 25, 2026
Qtrhrse23
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?