What would make a clutch pedal 2-3 inches higher than the brake pedal?

• Sponsors (?)

some of the muliple hook quadrants tend to agrivate this situation a little more, but the natural height is 2 inches above the brake pedal. MM sells a kit to lower the height of the brake pedal, but as black fox mentioned, I have to wonder how this will effect the disengagement.

fyi, I've got the frpp single hook, and my pedal only sits an inch or less higher. I'm pretty sure it's the multiple hook quadrants that shove the clutch pedal up at an awkward angle, causing all that extra height, cause I don't have that with my single hook. We bought a mm quadrant to install to see if it would bring the height back down, but I have'nt installed it yet. Stay tuned in to my clutch adj article and I'll post in that what I found

v8only said:
fyi, I've got the frpp single hook, and my pedal only sits an inch or less higher. I'm pretty sure it's the multiple hook quadrants that shove the clutch pedal up at an awkward angle, causing all that extra height, cause I don't have that with my single hook. We bought a mm quadrant to install to see if it would bring the height back down, but I have'nt installed it yet. Stay tuned in to my clutch adj article and I'll post in that what I found

Where is the clutch adj article?