What ya do, how long, how many hours??

Im just curious to see what everyone does for a living?:shrug:
Just curious thats all....... dont care what ya make

I'll start, I work as a sevice writer in an independent tire service center. Been here for 13+ years. Im still:mad: working 60+ hours a week:bang: I keep hearing about 40 hr work week, *****t I wish:D Sometimes salary just kills ya.:mad:

Anyway thats what I do.

• Sponsors (?)

1. Support & Training Coordinator for an online marketing company. (Full time, salary).

2. Combat Engineer US ARMY National Guard (One weekend a month my ass).

3. Recruiting Assistant (Part Time)

4. Amatur Pronz Star (Part Time)

5. Free Lance Rum Taste Tester.

Was Truck driver, owner operator.
Driving 1 year....sometimes 11 hours a day for weeks at a time. Being a truck driver isnt a job, its a lifestyle..your married to the truck
But the money is worth it....

Ill start driving again when I get my stuff together, so the rigs parked now.

General fabricator and full time babysitter. I am the head fabricator and the supervisor at a sheetmetal shop. I run cnc turrets,pressbrakes, a laser various mills and lathes. I am also a certified welder. 9hrs a day.
EDIT: 15years on the job.

Still a high school student but i work part time at the family business. We maintain vacant properties for different banks. You cant imagine the kind of things we see in these houses....:nonono:

senior aircraft tech
10hrs a day 4 days a week, they pay dearly to get me in on my time off

Ben doing it since 1988, with current company 11 yrs

Also part time amature race car driver and race car mechanic!!!
Chris

Staff Accountant: 2 years. I generally work 40-50 hours per week. I have a degree in Computer Science and would like to get back into IT at some point. I wasn't able to find my niche and fell back on Finance which is where most of my work experience lies.

I'm a self under-employed farmer :D I rent 100+ acres of cropland (corn,beans, wheat, mixed hay), and share-crop another 250 acres (corn, beans) with a friend. We do a little custom work on the side as well. There's pretty decent money in hay, be it for dairy or horse people in the area I live in, so that's where a lot of my attention has been focused lately. I do a fair amount of custom hay making for locals as well (easiest, most fun way I make money all year).

To subsidize my expensive farming habit, I do a fair amount of contract soil sampling in the fall, as well as work pretty much full time for my share-cropping buddy on his 25 acre pumpkin & squash wholesale operation as a field boss/laborer/truck driver for most of Sept.-Oct.

About the time I start burning out in late Nov., we get done with corn and fall fieldwork, and I get to lay around and attend conferences all winter long. As soon as it starts to warm up in Feb./Mar. to the point I can work in an unheated shop again, I'll have to get back to work maintaining my beater farm equipment, tractors, and car.