What year? Are rear lights original? Special rear lights for export? Google 1995 but don't find with same lights.

95?

Jul 6, 2018
sweden
1530911227650.png

Attachments

• 1530911154279.png
    1530911154279.png
    778.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Sponsors (?)

This car came from USA so the car itself is US trash :)
It has been thru Japan and New Zealand and now it is in northern Scandinavia, where I am so I might be euro trash but the car ain't :)
My late husband that was a New Zealand trash did buy this car when he was dying in cancer and he gave it to me.
The car had been imported from Japan to New Zealand buy a company in NZ that imported japanese cars and did run in to this one and thought: fun let's bring it to NZ.
There they did realize that in a country with left hand traffic they weren't allowed to register it without rebuilding it.
(if it had been a private import the RHD had been allowed there,, but not when a company imported it so they could not sell it in NZ and my hubbie that loved Mustangs did buy it as a pressie for me as a thank you for nursing hime)
I refused torebuild it and drove it without a reggo and with sales plates from a local Holden dealer.
My husband died and I shifted back home to Scandinavia where I was born.
Now I am to register the car here if I can do it without too much money put in to it.

People here often have to change lights or color from orange to yellow or the other way around.
I started to prepare myself with googling pics to see what lights that they came with or if this is original. Found no pic with this tail lights so I wondered if anytone could give me a hint if original or even japanes requirements of some kind of sporty styling thingie.

regards
Euro trash lady :)

That previolsuly has owned Mustangs from the 60's 70' but never a 95,,or is it even a 95 with those lights? It came like this from factory or someone did alter it since it went to Japan or or or??

Ok, I have been sufficiently slapped in the face, or should I say taillights! i would suspect they are japan or china made, I didn't look very hard for any examples but I know they are not export replacement from ford, the export taillights had an amber lens at the bottom for the required separation of stop and turn signals. I congratulate you for keeping the car your husband left for you in it's current condition and I hope you will forgive me for miss leading you on the 'euro trash' comment, some people change the taillights in their cars over here to the euro style.