What year? Are rear lights original? Special rear lights for export? Google 1995 but don't find with same lights.

This car came from USA so the car itself is US trash
It has been thru Japan and New Zealand and now it is in northern Scandinavia, where I am so I might be euro trash but the car ain't
My late husband that was a New Zealand trash did buy this car when he was dying in cancer and he gave it to me.
The car had been imported from Japan to New Zealand buy a company in NZ that imported japanese cars and did run in to this one and thought: fun let's bring it to NZ.
There they did realize that in a country with left hand traffic they weren't allowed to register it without rebuilding it.
(if it had been a private import the RHD had been allowed there,, but not when a company imported it so they could not sell it in NZ and my hubbie that loved Mustangs did buy it as a pressie for me as a thank you for nursing hime)
I refused torebuild it and drove it without a reggo and with sales plates from a local Holden dealer.
My husband died and I shifted back home to Scandinavia where I was born.
Now I am to register the car here if I can do it without too much money put in to it.

People here often have to change lights or color from orange to yellow or the other way around.
I started to prepare myself with googling pics to see what lights that they came with or if this is original. Found no pic with this tail lights so I wondered if anytone could give me a hint if original or even japanes requirements of some kind of sporty styling thingie.

regards
Euro trash lady

That previolsuly has owned Mustangs from the 60's 70' but never a 95,,or is it even a 95 with those lights? It came like this from factory or someone did alter it since it went to Japan or or or??

Ok, I have been sufficiently slapped in the face, or should I say taillights! i would suspect they are japan or china made, I didn't look very hard for any examples but I know they are not export replacement from ford, the export taillights had an amber lens at the bottom for the required separation of stop and turn signals. I congratulate you for keeping the car your husband left for you in it's current condition and I hope you will forgive me for miss leading you on the 'euro trash' comment, some people change the taillights in their cars over here to the euro style.