Whats everyone's winter projects?

1. Put more gas in tank
2. Oil Change
3. Vacuum
4. Wash/wax
5. New air freshener (if funds allow)

Next year it might get a paint refresh, different mufflers, and maybe a minor upgrade or two (I'd really like a set of upper/lower control arms with battle boxes and/or an Explorer intake), but I doubt even that much will happen.

EDIT: This, of course, assumes that nothing breaks or craps out before the end of the year.

If I find money on the money tree:

-smaller blower pulley
-larger crank pulley
-have it tuned for the meth kit
-buy / overhaul C4, with manual valve body
-buy / install quarter master shifter

SMOKEDYA what the heck???? you got rid of the clean notch!!!!

Cobra912 said:
SMOKEDYA what the heck???? you got rid of the clean notch!!!!

yeah i was thinking the same thing! that was a cleannnn coupe!

if i can get the money together, new exhaust headers back, new rack with bumpsteer kit, fix missing 5th gear, find and fix wiring issue with my radio/headlights, put my side skirts on, any other miscellaneous things i find.

If insurance stops jerkin me around, the motors getting pulled and freshened up and then gonna put on some kind of a power adder.

if i get released to go back to work. im going to do a bennett 427 with hi port heads and a powerglide tranny. im going for a mid 8 sec 1/4 on a small shot of nos. last time i had the car running with a sbf and a single turbo blowing in a carb it was 2670 with me in it and i have change alot since. bennett said that motor will but a 3000 pound car in the mid 9s on motor guess i see

1) Pull the engine for the 3rd time! fill and paint the engine bay the same color as the car. Not looking forward to this!!!

2) Some sort of Nitrous kit.

3) All new suspension for the front

4) 18x10's in the rear with 295's if funds permit.