Whats the Best Cam to get for a Stock 302?

Whats up everybody, Im kinda new to the 5.0 motors,all I ever had was 4.6L Mod Motors. I just wanted to know what Cam would be best for a Stock 5.0? All I have done to the Car so-far is -(Shorty Equal Length Headers, H-Pipe, Flowmaster Cat-back Exuast)-. I heard Trickflow makes a pretty good cam which one would be best? Trickflow Stage1 or Stage2? Just let me know something. Thanks:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

For the stock motor stick with the stock cam. It is pretty optimized for it and not much if anything can improve on it. If you do go to a TFS or other cam, you will probably loose power through almost all of your rpm band untill you get way high up there. The largest choke point for the stock 5.0 is the intake so I would start there. Next would be the heads and that would a good time to swap out the cam when you get to that point. An edelbrock, gt40/explorer/cobra(basically the same intake) perform great with the stock heads and maintain your low end torque but have great power potential to support aftermarket heads. Other intakes like the TFS, holley and other high flowing ones don't really help till you have some good heads to take advantage of them.
Kevin