What's the best street/drag suspension combo?

tx2000gt

May 27, 2005
I was looking at the Steeda G-Trac Stage 3 with Tokico High Performance struts and shocks. Would it be better to get the adjustable ones, or would I need a lift to adjust them?

• Sponsors (?)

Street or Drag? The best street suspension won't be worth a sh1t on the drag strip. There is some room for compromise, but if you are going balls to the walls, sooner or later, you'll have to choose (or make a ton of power to somewhat compansate for an ill handling car).

tx2000gt said:
I was looking at the Steeda G-Trac Stage 3 with Tokico High Performance struts and shocks. Would it be better to get the adjustable ones, or would I need a lift to adjust them?

I just put on the Tokico 5 way adjustable shocks and struts, adjusting them is really really easy. All u have to do is turn a little dial with a mini screw driver and you are set. The front ones are right up by your caster/cambers. The rear ones are a bit more tricky they are adjusted in the trunk. What I did was cut a hole is the side plastic pieces where the dial is, so I dont have to take the plastic pieces off if I want to adjust them.