What's the best way to sell my Cobra ?

• Sponsors (?)

Craigslist, I have sold/bought a few cars from their, actually just got my mustang off of craigslist. BUT when you sell you have to deal with a crap load of spam, I never post my phone # on it, and email is always anonymous.

when I put my old civic on craigslist I added a counter to the page, in 2 days it had 1800 visits. thats alot better than what auto trader will do, and the best part is its free.

craigslist for sure.. you can put it in a ton of places and it's free. it does require a little upkeep since the ad's expire in 30 days i believe. Craigslist has some serious traffic flow... also when you go to sell it make sure to take good pictures and post a youtube video of it. If they hear it they'll have to have it :) plus that's a nice way to prove it's a nice car and everything works and so on.

I bought mine

off craigslist, the best thing to do is list it in a local paper or something like that and see if you get any interest that way, because you can get face to face with the person you may sell it to and that will make them more confident in the car's mechanical shape.

Try craigslist for sure. I've sold a number of items for free basically and there are a ton of views on it. I just bought my new GT of there and it was a really good deal and the person was excellent to deal with, althought that being siad there are some real tools out there. :rolleyes: