What's With The Chicks

She didn't fit in trunk
girl-posing-on-red-mustang-car-in-arizona-b17461.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

A coworker's neighbor worked at a buy here, pay here lot and often brought home cars to drive for a week or two before they went on the lot. He got a 94 or 95 Mustang one time and had been complaining about how much it rattled when it went over bumps. One day he decided to stop and get some groceries. He opened up the trunk and found it filled to the top with empty liquor bottles.

• Surprised
  • Haha
Pics or it's not true!

I actually just checked, and my wife has 3 bras. There are two 36Is, and a 36H. Instead of posting tasteless pictures of my wife's boobs, I will share another picture that illustrates the magnitude of the situation. Anyone can share pictures off the internet; but it would be a leap of faith to assume someone would go to a specialty shop to pay $85 for one bra to put in a selfie. Pretty sure I will be safe from the Rona wearing this thing on my face.

I appreciate the throw back to the discussion about CTs. I tried to find the original thread I made about my face herpes back in 2010, but I think it got lost in the giant stangnet data meltdown. This was a much smaller and tighter group back then. I got Shingles (herpes zoster) at the age of 30 on my face. It was nothing but a nuisance at the time. It didn't hurt at all, and I recovered just fine. They just looked ghastly, and I still have some scars. It was just something funny and light to share at the time, and someone thought it was funny enough to make it my CT. So all you new guys know where that comes from now.

I'll take the small penis jokes in confidence. The wife showed me her "O-face" 25 times last night. It's all good.

Kurt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I've been hanging around car shows, get togethers, drag strips, and about anything you can think of car or classic car related since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. Then as I got into my teens and twenties, started noticing more ladies showing up. Dated a few. Most of the ladies I've dated that are "into" the "car thing" are about like dating another man, but with female parts. Or in one case, rather use the "cool car" to get her next fix of whatever it was she was getting--with that one, there was absolutely no telling. Only one I can remember that I kinda liked and got alone with now owns a speed shop not far from here, and at 45 is still never married, says she ain't got no time for it. Real easy on the eyes, real nice personality, but odd that she never married.

I've come to realize that now I'm in my 40's, most women aren't really that interested in cars which is fine with me. Gives me more time to stay in the shop with less chance of interruptions looking for a wrench I'm using. Yeah, been there done that. Current GF don't even go to the shop. She will go shopping or something. But she'll help if I ask.

Its a custom title or custom tag. Instead of just saying member or active member under your name it says something stupid. The stupid thing it says is some stupid thing that you said at some point or something that maybe wasn't stupid but because we are all so mature around here if it can be taken out of context and its funny it might end up being you CT. I kinda like mine.

• Agree
  • Useful
Ok - now it makes more sense. I kept reading it as 'Car Tire' - some people in the heavy cruiser/Goldwing world put Car Tires on the rear and abbreviate 'CT'.

Now these posts have proper context (notice I didn't say they made sense :) )

Last edited:
I'm late to the party. What is a 'CT' to so I can put these posts in the context I'm sure they truly deserve.
@Olivethefet 's answer is pretty good.

My answer is, having a CT means we like ya enough to mess with you. It's a badge of (sometimes dubious) honor. Some people get one that sticks forever, others manage to "earn" another at some point. If you see something below someone's username that isn't a normal rank like "new member" or "active member", it's a CT.

Its a custom title or custom tag. Instead of just saying member or active member under your name it says something stupid. The stupid thing it says is some stupid thing that you said at some point or something that maybe wasn't stupid but because we are all so mature around here if it can be taken out of context and its funny it might end up being you CT. I kinda like mine.
Wait... you like yours?

We can't let that happen... I'll be watching you... :jester: (says the guy who loves his)

Reactions: 1 users
you know what I'm a girl and I love my mustang I have foxes and older and each one has always gotton the ssame reactions what year, not cool car with use of other words mind you, CAN I BUY IT! that s the one that really bites. sometimes I spend hours DAYS MONTHES ETC ETC. people come up to me at a gas station and all serious say to me CAN I BUY IT! OH the other thing is if people like your car thats cool but What really matters is do you like it.Girls are always going to play games and act like there not interested when really they are there just plannig there move sometimes.
Well, now I know that it’s not just some of you guys that can’t be bothered to look intelligent. The amount of “ I didn’t finish high school“ is spilling all over the floor from this one.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, now I know that it’s not just some of you guys that can’t be bothered to look intelligent.

Unfortunately it's a product of American education - or lack thereof - and it's on display all over the internets for the world to see. Hell, it's making front page news now if I'm being honest. Somewhere along the lines the American population in general has a lack of respect for intelligence and in many cases mocks it. If that kind of behavior continues the dumbing of America will continue to expand and I'm sure that America will be made great again! (Did you catch my sarcasm???)

Reactions: 1 users