Wheel fitment...

• Sponsors (?)

I would think that you could run a 18x8 wheel with 4.75 backspacing without a single issue. 245 35 18.

In terms of finding wheels....

You can order wheels with custom offset to achieve the backspacing you need or buy off the shelf and then spend a couple hundred additional in bolt in adapters to get the correct backspacing. Neither one is all that difficult unless you are trying to say....."put 18s on my 67 for $400"....then I would imagine you might have a problem finding wheels to use.

Thanks for the input. I will never EVER put wheel adapters/spacers on any car I drive EVER again. My last car (500hp 87 pro street camaro) I had some bolt on, hub centric spacers to adapt it to newer camaro wheels (for the offset) and doing a burnout one day I yanked every stud out of the aluminum on the spacer and my wheel went flying. I thought it was a fluke, ordered another spacer, then the other side broke the next time, after that I put wheels that were made to fit on that car...

Thanks for the input. I will never EVER put wheel adapters/spacers on any car I drive EVER again. My last car (500hp 87 pro street camaro) I had some bolt on, hub centric spacers to adapt it to newer camaro wheels (for the offset) and doing a burnout one day I yanked every stud out of the aluminum on the spacer and my wheel went flying. I thought it was a fluke, ordered another spacer, then the other side broke the next time, after that I put wheels that were made to fit on that car...

I agree with you to put wheels that fit on the car...simply letting you know options not the pros/cons :D