Wheel opinion, Please

• Sponsors (?)

Well, it looks like i am **** out of luck! i cannot find wheels with the offsets i need. A common problem for fox saleens. which is why this is my first and last saleen ever! fox or not!!!

If anyone knows where i can find wheels with the following, let me know.

17X9(rear) +39mm offset
17X8(front) +24mm offset

It's 1.25" each side

S197 wheels out back are one option. Run those out back with Sn95 up front. Prob is finding two matchning sets

Another more extreme option is that the Mark 7/SVO brake setup can be modified to bring the brakes in and run stock fox offset using drum-lenght 5-lug axles...doubt you want to do that though.

Clearing the front hub is also going to be an issue. You may require a small spacer and bashing the dust cap to mount the center caps.

The SVO brakes make nothing easy :(

It's 1.25" each side

S197 wheels out back are one option. Run those out back with Sn95 up front. Prob is finding two matchning sets

Another more extreme option is that the Mark 7/SVO brake setup can be modified to bring the brakes in and run stock fox offset using drum-lenght 5-lug axles...doubt you want to do that though.

Clearing the front hub is also going to be an issue. You may require a small spacer and bashing the dust cap to mount the center caps.

The SVO brakes make nothing easy :(

That's right, 1.25". thanks for rubbing in the extra .50"! LOL

Another person told me to run s197 in back and sn95 in front. I can get those. just order two and two. Will the dust cap still be a problem?

Another person told me to run s197 in back and sn95 in front. I can get those. just order two and two. Will the dust cap still be a problem?

Ultimately depends on which wheels you get...but the issue is with any of the rims using the small 2" style center caps.

So i dunno if that would be make or break for you