Where can I buy a BBK H-pipe for long tubes?

WhiteCobra95

Mod Dude
May 2, 2006
Does anyone know where I can still get a BBK H-pipe for their long tube headers? I’m looking for both versions, with and without cats (p/n 1560 and 1561). These appear to have been discontinued and replaced with X-pipe versions. I prefer the sound of an h-pipe, so now I’m pretty bummed that I didn’t buy them sooner. I’m hoping a shop somewhere still has them on the shelf.

Thanks in advance :)

• Sponsors (?)

You guys are awesome! Thanks for the suggestions.

I called CJPP yesterday and even though they still show it on the web site, it's not available. They don't keep them in stock, they just get them from BBK when orders are placed.

I tried everywhere else that I could think of yesterday (summit, jegs, local shops, ...) without any luck. However, I completely forgot about Brother's so thank you very much! They have both versions in stock so I'm all set now. They were a bit pricey but that's my fault for not nabbing them years back during a sale.

I'm getting a bit bummed out at how difficult it's becoming to find some of the black sheep 94/95 Mustang specific parts. A lot of the parts suppliers are cutting back on our vintage cars - very sad.

Thanks again

PS. CJPP has some crazy good deals on BBK and Flowmaster stuff right now. You definitely have to compare prices, but they have the usual big suppliers by a pretty good margin on certain items.