Where do you work on your stang?

• Sponsors (?)

88_GT_5_oh said:
if you have the over head room in your garage (which 95% of us don't) a lift is not THAT expensive. we priced some out for my buddy and when shops in the city upgrade you can get used ones for dirt cheap.

Word we picked up our lift from a shop for 1200 bucks. For 500 more the guy even transported and re-installed it at our shop :nice: At home I have just a one car garage but the shop on my dad's property is 30x50. With the lift and pretty much everthing else.

Either in my garage, or at my buddies speed shop. I work for him part time so I can use the shop too.

heres mine
35809152461.jpg

9819162848.jpg

rsw007 said:
yep:D , and cable and phone. still have to add a hot water heater.

lol off topic but i road up this weekend and met with NOSCOUPE on carolinarides.. (chris stokes).. road around up there for the rest of the day.. i even think i saw your shop..

TheChevyEater said:
lol off topic but i road up this weekend and met with NOSCOUPE on carolinarides.. (chris stokes).. road around up there for the rest of the day.. i even think i saw your shop..

shouild have told me you were coming. you could have dropped by. did you goto the ben satcher all ford car show sunday?

rsw007 said:
shouild have told me you were coming. you could have dropped by. did you goto the ben satcher all ford car show sunday?

na i saw the sign for it by the ford dealership.. we road around and looked at cars.. stopped and looked at that white lx hatch 5.0 sitting there.. then bought that red short bed at rock n roll auto sales.. i dont know if you saw it.. i didnt think about catchin up with you until i was up there lol

edit: i road around all saturday and came back later.. might come back up in a few weeks

Bullitt #3067 - i was just playing man...your car is worth twice what mine is haha, yea..the car was originally a hard top but the previous owner had a sunroof installed...it doesnt leak and i rarely use it, i actually forget its there sometimes

*ponders* although i do have a near mint 89GT with a hard top and a almost new motor! :D