Where does this connect to

Mar 20, 2009
Right before I closed her up for the season last year she developed a leak in the heater core and rather than jump into that project I decided to just bypass it till the weather gets nice out this year.

Going back over my handy work (or lack of) I noticed a harness not connected to anything. I cant remember if when I was taking things apart to get to the heater core hoses if I disconnected this thing or not. I cannot see another loose harness anywhere. Any idea where it goes?

harness.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Kurt and alleymad95GT are both correct, it's for the Canister Purge (CANP) solenoid. Looks like it's been removed. There was a hose that went fro the intake to the CANP, and another from the CANP to the charcoal canister in the passenger fender. The charcoal canister stores evaporated fuel from the tank, and the CANP vents it into the intake when at idle.

Thank you everyone for the replies. I subscribe to all my threads to get instant email notifications but it didn't do it this time. Sorry for the late reply.

Alley thanks for the info and the link. I'm on my phone right now and can't really make out the picture.

Lloyd would you like another picture without my hand in the way?

Also would this being disconnected cause the engine to stutter slightly?

Thanks everyone again.

There should be a hose going from the Charcoal canister which is located on the inside fender down low of the driver's side of the car, up to that area.

Kurt