Where is the turn signal relay/flasher?

I google searched the heck out of this and its stumping me... Every place that i was told to look... It wasnt there...

Its a 93 coupe and i looked behind the glove box... Nothing.. I looked up under the steering column.... Nothing...

I found the hazard flasher in the panel under the steering wheel left side... In the fuse panel... Am i overlooking anything??

The car was inspected in september by the previous owner... So it was working then... But i have no turn signals... And no flashers...

• Sponsors (?)

I used the search function. I found the following pic.
flasher.jpg

yeah.. i found and replaced the one under the dash left side in the fuse panel.. but the other one seems to be missing!! as far as where i have been told to look.. im telling you man.. i have stuck my head as far up that dash as i could.. i dont see anything!! the only other spot i can think of that i havent checked is behind the radio..?? but i looked up in that area as far as i could and i still didnt see anything... i was hoping someone had some pictures or something... believe me.. i wouldnt post unless i exhausted google and forums...

ok now im completely bewildered..... keep in mind this is day two of owning my first mustang..

i replaced the flasher relay.. so now the hazards work... with the driving lights off only... if i turn on the driving lights.. the hazards will not work.. but the inner lights are the ones that are blinking up front..

the previous owner installed one piece headlights..

arent the inner lights on these mustangs parking lights?? why are they blinking??

IMG_0957_zps090a1cc4.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0957_zps090a1cc4.jpg
    IMG_0957_zps090a1cc4.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 289
and pardon the picture quality.. but when you press the driving light switch all the way in.. all the lights up front come on like this... something is screaming at me that this wiring job is hacked..

IMG_0991_zps26ac1cf1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0991_zps26ac1cf1.jpg
    IMG_0991_zps26ac1cf1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 206
OK, because i don't like the leave threads open.. i found it.. 30 degrees outside and raining.. and midnight.. lol.. i found it!! i had to remove the radio and use an inspection mirror and look upwards and slighly right to see it, but as far as reaching with with the radio removed, seems almost impossible... however removing the radio did allow me to see it with my mirror... its in a hard to see spot..

i reached my hand through the glove box and found it was retained on a metal support.. so in the spirit of customization.. and after many failed attempts at removing it.. i grabbed it and snapped it off... honestly its junk.. and the new one doesn't have a mount regardless... i plugged my new one in and presto.. i now have turn signals and hazards!!

now to my next issue, which i will probably start a thread on this weekend... re wiring someones headlight failure..

i wonder why in the world an engineer decided that was the place for it...