Where to get a long post starter relay?

• Sponsors (?)

Well I just put in my PA Performance starter and had to move the starter positive over. Now I only have the #12 wire, for the solenoid on the load side and every thing else on the line side. Actually I have the starter + going to the battery because there is no more room.

You could just use another starter relay and use a jumper over to the new one from the old one. Either that or check out MAD Enterprises. Mike has a terminal, but the lug on it is only like 10mm, pretty small, but it will work.

I just did this and got all of them on the battery side of the soleniod. I did move two smaller fueseible link terminals from the soleniod up onto the "battery" side of the circuit breaker which is on the soleniod post for the power windows/top which gave more room on the post.

I did as several suggested in here and used a power distribution block bought from an audio store. It allowed me to really clean up the 12V+ wiring. Now the fender-mounted starter switch only has one wire on each terminal.

Hmm weird, I just did the same thing 2 nights ago and had no problem fitting all on the + side of the solenoid...

Sure is nice being able to start the car when it’s hot again....

Still getting used to the sound though... :rolleyes: