where to get sheet metal hole plugs?


Founding Member
Apr 2, 2001
Rockwall, TX
I just want some round rubber plugs for the floor. About an inch or so. I can't find anywhere that sells them for less than 100/package. I'm pretty sure they're not at the hardware store, haven't checked lowes/home depot yet. Somebody must sell them for like $0.25 apiece:shrug:
  • Sponsors (?)

I bought the kit on this page, plugs Be careful, shopping there is addicting. I moved my horns, and used these to fill in the bolt holes and the wire feeds. I painted them black so they wouldn't stand out.

My local Ace hardware store has these in stock, they were expensive, I bought the kit to have them handy and saved some money as well.