where to install gears in oc/la

rd02gt

Mar 23, 2004
Brea, CA
I live in brea, california i will do a little drive to get my gears installed. i just don tknow of anywhere aournd here that will do it? can some one please help. i want my gears bad! thanks

• Sponsors (?)

rd02gt said:
about what did it cost you to get the gears installed. did you supply the gears and change out kit?

I provided the gears, diff, TA cover, and change-out kit. With axles, it was close to $700. Labor was probably $300 to $350. Axle bearings & seals, 31-spline axles, and fluids were the remainder. You might be able to get a better deal elsewhere but J&S Gear specializes in rear ends so you know you're not going to hosed on a shoddy install.

Good luck,

Norm

anywhere but XMP...

took them 8 months to do a fuel system on my car....then even though I had a signed estimate for much less...

they told me the bill is $4300 and if I dont pay it they will put a lien on my car and take me to court....

not to mention I caught the owner driving my car around for fun and I got it back with a scratch in the 1/4 panel and a new door ding....

yeah xmp sucks dont go there, they took 2 months to do 3 days worth of work, and they were never done when they would call and say it was finished. (although they did do a good job on my gear install) GRC will treat you right.