which exhaust for 04 cobra??

• Sponsors (?)

yikes.

Here's the deal. Congrats on your car. I saw your post on the other forum 'talk'. I made some recommendations there....pretty detailed and if I might add and it took time.

If people would just look first before asking, they will find it.

Like Uncle just said, the search tool is a great thing to use. I also recommended the sticky on this forum that Uncle Meat posted that Cobra Bob created that answers all questions. "Cobra FAQ"

The problem is that you will get biased opinions. It all boils down to you doing your homework and personal preference.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but you would be surprised at how many people ask the same questions day after day after day. It gets old answering the same question after a while when people could easily just do their research and get it done.

Again, not trying to be a jerk, congrats, and good luck.

I personally have an off road x-pipe and just got a Borla Stinger catback. I really like the sound, but it is a little on the loud side, which is what most people like. But like the others have said, most of the major quality brands make around the same power, so just go with what sounds good to you. Good luck.

Bassani

GO BASSANI..

love the removable baffles and removable cats in the x pipe. SOunds great.

I did just a 2.80 upper and tune first and listened to everyone elses exhaust first before finally deciding. The power differences are so small that its stupid to base your decision on that imop.. of course anyone can prove otherwise on a dyno..