which mid pipe

ok guys i know this has been a million times but im stuck between a rock and a hard place adn i need to decide quickly. which o/r mid-pipe will sound best with my magnapack catback? it would be great if some people had sound clips for comparison. again sorry fort teh post but i gotta decide something quick. do i go with a o/r h or an o/r x

• Sponsors (?)

To tell you the truth I would go with a catted pipe with the packs. I have a catted MRT H and love the sound. It still is very loud. You might also want to consider magnaflows catted X or O/R X. Look up sound clips on youtube.

ihave a bassani stainless steel or road mid pipe for sale if u decide to go the xpipe route. i only had it on for 4 days then took it off, mint condition. pm me if your interested.

I have the UPR o/r X pipe with my Magnapacks and love the sound, although some days I do condider it too loud (like in the morning going to work) and I have considered putting in some high flow cats myself. So I would suggest a catted X pipe myself. it would tone down the raspyness too i would think. But performance wise you might gain a bit going the o/r pipe as opposed to the catted pipes, probably negligable though. your talking a few ponies I'm sure.

Offroad X pipe all the way. Sounds menacing...

An offroad H and Magnapacks would not be my cup of tea (but this isnt my car). Catted H would be better, but id swing for the offroad X.