Which one of these springs will lower my car more

MustangLife

Jan 5, 2003
Chattanooga, TN
I have Eibach Sportlines on my 03 gt right now. No weight reduction. The front is dropped 1.75-2.00 i would say and about 1.50-1.75 in the rear maybe a little more. The springs are 3 years old.

Which one of these springs will actually lower my car more

H&R Super Sport Springs

Part # 51650-77 79-93 1.5 drop front and 1.0 drop in rear
Part # 51651-77 94-95 1.75 drop front and 1.60 drop in rear
Part # 51652-77 96-04 1.60 drop in front and 1.50 drop in rear

Now I was thinking foxbody's tend to sit lower than sn95's, and since fox body springs fit on our cars. I was hoping they would lower the car more than my eibach sportlines. So what do u guys think. I want a 2.25 drop all the way around.

Thanks
Josh

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 3 finger gap in front and a 3 and half almost 4 finger gap in the rear. Doesn't really seem that low to be sportline springs.

But they've been in and out of the car a couple times by either me or a performance shop with no difference in ride height. So I do know they are installed right.

Josh

MustangLife said:
I have a 3 finger gap in front and a 3 and half almost 4 finger gap in the rear. Doesn't really seem that low to be sportline springs.

But they've been in and out of the car a couple times by either me or a performance shop with no difference in ride height. So I do know they are installed right.

Josh

I have same with H&R Supersports

front with prothane isolators.