Who have fastest 94-95 Mustang with T5 tranny

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
I wanna know who have fastest 94-95 Mustang with T5 tranny , I know a lot people use Tramec 3550 ,TKO , but who have fastest with T5 , thise include N/A , Blower and Turbo setup except N2O
So give me times and HP/torque

• Sponsors (?)

This guy did it with a bunch of stock parts. Stock tranny, balancer, MAF, cam, etc.

EDELBROCK HEADS / STOCK CAM / COBRA INTAKE / VORTECH
Ed (Zerort)-Mustang GT, 11.61 at 122 MPH
:
Stock short block, Stock pistons-cam-lifters-waterpump-oil pump, etc., Stock T-5 Tranny, Edelbrock Heads (1.90 x 1.60) w/light Cleanup Work, 1.7 Cobra Rockers, Cobra intake w/ported Lower, Stock MAF, Stock fuel rails, Stock Balancer, 65 MM Throttle Body, FRPP 36 lb Injectors, S-Trim Vortech w/ Alternative Auto intake system, 2.95 Blower Pulley, Tuned w/Autologic Software, 3.73 rear gears, MAC long tube headers, MAC O/R H-pipe, DynoMax Super Turbo Mufflers, Flowmaster Tailpipes.

Never been on the track but I still have the T5. It has had plenty of WOT, but no powershifts. I try to fully engage the clutch before I go back to WOT after a gear change. Hopefully it will last until I find a good replacement to handle my future plans for 700rwhp.

So, in other words, our t-5 CAN handle quite a bit, just not enough, LOL I plan on building mine up with a D&D personally, since it's basically completely shot at the moment. Hopefully i won't blow it up for some time to come, although, it seems that i beat the H*** out of my cars. The stang is the only one that has held up so far...

Right now I rebuild my stock T5 with Synchros and blocker rings and some other stuff from D7D Performance, I gonna put new Cobra kit,( I was change with same 8 months ago / 8k and now pressure plate is gonefor no reason)
I hopeso this T5 gonna hold my beating on the track and more important on street , I have little plan with 40hp ,so I think this yer I gonna end up with 250-260 HP at wheels

A buddy of mine (86style) on the corral made 550+RWHP This was with a 342 DART, S-TRIMMED, AFR-185ed combo. He still had the stock T5 and ran 130+ trap speeds with it. Now that very same T5 has been in my S-Trimmed GT for the past year and putting out 12PSI and still shifts beautifully!!!