who just saw the guy in pinks

Mustang_GT_02

Mar 24, 2004
Driving a 14.9 in 1/4 mile... he had a CAI on there and thats it.

They guessed it would run a 15.4! and the RSX Type-S that went before they guessed a 13.9 for and it ended up running like a 15.6...

• Sponsors (?)

Did you see the Azure Mach 1 with the drag radials blow the rear end up in the combo round? That was sad, because I was expecting some sweet numbers. I wanna be on Pass Time someday...

I want to be on there with my old 70 Nova, I know its not a stang. but it was really ugly with primer and ran 10.50s. they would have died. Had a 60s carb scoop sticking through the hood.

didnt see it....who knows?

seems like they take random people that dont know much and throw them on there.

not really, just depends.

I went both days at San Antonio Raceway last month. Pinks brought in more than the nitro cars, pretty much sold out. There were not too many 12 second cars out there. Mostly 8,9,10 second rides.

I just saw an '03 Cobra on that Pass Time show. He had afew bolt-ons with a new Kenne Bell 2.2 blower on it. He said he'd raced before but never on the new combo. One guy guess high 11's, one guy high 12's, one guy high 13's. He ran a 15.55!! He said he had crappy D/R's but geez he could have taken it easy and still gotten in the 13's I would think.