Who makes a great quality Saleen Body kit?

MXD

Aug 8, 2006
Boston
I'm looking for a quality Saleen body kit for my 89 LX. I would preferably like to buy 1 kit with everything included. Some of the kits I found don't include the rear wing or they look slightly different that a genuine saleen. Any recommendations?

• Sponsors (?)

Nobody. I have bought new urethane parts from Saleen.....needed hours of labor to get to fit. I have also bought new fiberglass parts...same story. I think Saleen does this so it is hard to clone one....they make you really work hard to get the stuff right...and it is top dollar.

Mr Body Kit and ABC Exclusive have knock off stuff, but there parts need much work before they are ready for paint.

Hey man, well i'm running a saleen body kit on my 91. I bought it from cervinis. It comes with the front and rear valances with the side skirts. THen i bought the front bumper insert seperate. And i like my lx wing and i dont like the saleen wing so i kept the wing on. Plus then you dont have to deal with repainting and filling holes on your hatch. And for quality. Well lets just say my body man said those are some of the best molds hes ever seen. Everything fit perfect and tight on my car. Nothing is sagging and its been on almost a year now. 100% satisfied. Don't buy from abcexclusive or where ever that is that the kit is 100 bucks cheaper. The quality is poor. I would buy anything from cervinis. Great quality!