Who's going to Cruisin' Week OC May 2013

xracer22

Sep 27, 2007
york pa
Getting close to that time and just wondering if anybody from here is going and what car they are taking.

Me and the wife are going and this year hopefully were taking two cars, My 88 t-top(If i get off here and out to the garage lol) and her 02 convertible. ALSO chime in any experiences you have had, best places to be, where not to be, things to not do, things to do etc. etc. Not my first time going but just would like to start a thread about it. For me it's a big thing and to most of the people i know and in this area it is as well.

• Sponsors (?)

I'll be going, my first one as well. Hopefully my notch will be ready by then, but if not I'll be riding in my friends cars. They've gone for years and it's always been a great time, I'm pretty excited. Just book a room early!!

we will be there with a bunch of mopar buddies... we will be in the wifes dart... they wont allow my mustang in the spring. say its too new. so i'll bring the mustang to the oct. event again this yeat..:)

we rent a house on fenwick island. right across from harpoon hannas.. can't wait.. gonna be a great time..

IMG_1851-1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1851-1.jpg
    IMG_1851-1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_1851-1.jpg
    IMG_1851-1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 119
I'll be there in the fall. NMRA at MIR is too close to the OC show and I can't make both. Awesome time though. Keep your eye out for a 69 camaro blue and white with twin Ysi blowers on a big block. He's a friend of mine and is always at both shows. That car is incredible!