who's knockin harder?

• Sponsors (?)

:shrug: Does that add HP?

Well I am modest in my design,

Pioneer Legacy Head,

4" Alpine comp 75w dash
5.25" Alpine doors (Will change to Comp 6.5" in forms later)
5x7 Alpine Comp's in rear
12" RFs Comp's pushed by a Lightinng Audio bridged down so that each is pushed by 450 w rms.

I am looking to build a custom box for the hatch what will give me more room in there and maybe dumping the 2 Fosgates and getting a single Solo Baric.

i have a couple sony 10"s with a DEH P6300 deck and pioneer 140watt per channel amp. Vega's in the rear, Kappas in the front. Probably not as loud as yours, but its certianly powerful enough to give me a headache if i turn it up too high. And no matter how high i turn it, it doesnt distort so thats what matters to me.

Dr.

I don't spend too much on my car's audio system, I feel the money is better spent elsewhere. My car just has a Sony CD player (very nice one that I got a sweet deal on), Pioneer 3-channel 6 1/2's(that I got a sweet deal on) in the doors and Pioneer 2-channel 6x8's (that I got a sweet deal on) in the rear deck. I might replace the tweeters in the dash someday, but it sounds plenty good enough for me right now (it's about 100 times better than the stock system)

red89lxstang said:
whats up wit that? you trying to mock a black person or what?
DONT make it into something that it isnt. He never attacked you or any culture. you have 4 post and you dont have any clue what kind of person that he is or what his charactor is. If you are trying to come in here and stir up some trouble this is the wrong place.

Now if you have a BEEF with a member send them a IM dont air it out in the forum.

Rich

It's all about the well rounded system. I have highs, lows and everything inbetween in the most clear system I have ever heard. I love my alpine components, and boston aucoutics speakers. :D
Check out my website for all the details of my system.

kiddiccarus said:
DONT make it into something that it isnt. He never attacked you or any culture. you have 4 post and you dont have any clue what kind of person that he is or what his charactor is. If you are trying to come in here and stir up some trouble this is the wrong place.

WTF.. let him talk for hiself.. get off his damn nutzzz..

bhuff30 said:
It's all about the well rounded system. I have highs, lows and everything inbetween in the most clear system I have ever heard. I love my alpine components, and boston aucoutics speakers. :D
Check out my website for all the details of my system.

Boston Acoustics :drool:.

I've got a $320 Sony head (the M630, I think), 2 10" Sony subs, a 760W Sony amp, and a 6 speaker Infinity setup (Reference 5x7" in the back, Reference 5 1/4" in the doors, Kappa 3 1/2" in the dash). It was worth the months of saving up.