Why are kids so F'n dumb??!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosfurato

Founding Member
Apr 8, 2002
Indiana
Sorry guys, just gotta rant a little bit. Some of you may know, a while back I picked up a daily "toy" Dont flame the hell out of me.. lol its an SRT-4.

Now, im not here to talk smack about the Mustang community... rather a good chuck of the SRT-4 group I have had the "pleasure" (sarcasm) of talking to.

One of the things I really miss about Stangnet, is usually.. anybody will help.. well, anybody. Information is passed along, help is offered.. things like that. And thats not completely untrue of a certian SRT site.. However, I find myself growing VERRY tired of the snot nosed little ****s that think they know everything.

I like the SRT, don't get me wrong.. but, I have just about had enough of the "community" I honestly thought there would be more people like myself out there, that happened to own the little things. You know, people with at least half a brain .. that have the ability to think for themselves, or god forbid.. do a little research before asking stupid ass questions all the time.

One of my favorites is "max boost on stock fueling??" Well, thats been beat to death so many times.. you would think the freakin Pope could answer that question.

I find myself thinking about dumping the SRT, and picking up an 03-04 Cobra. I miss the 95 GT, and I still have my 90 LX.. But, Im just getting so sick of everything SRT-4. Fun little car, I don't really have any complaints about the car itself.. just the majority of the people than own them.

Anyway, anything new going on in the Mustang world that may help sway my decision? lol

Its been awhile since I have posted on here... I must admit, I am kinda out of the loop.

Who knows, maybe I'll just sell the SRT to some dumbass kid, who will probably either blow it up.. or kill himself in the first month of ownership.

You know, that way we can all see another lame ass SRT tribute video... crapola

Anyway, sorry guys.. just a bit pissed right now, decided to share my thoughts.

Will.

• Sponsors (?)

i feel your frustration being a former srt4 owner.

it was a fun car to drive but i had some repeat problems with the car so i sold it. i could not go anywhere with out someone wanting to race. god forbid that i see a person driving the same srt because they would go nuts and not quit egging me on to race, even when it was dangerous.

the car usually attracts teenagers to mid 20s because of the bang-for-the-buck factor. and thus TYPICALLY (not always) attracts the more immature crowd.

its a great car to drive but many of the owners that post on the forums i have noticed jump to conclusions and make powerful sterio types about drivers who drive cirtain cars, many of which target mustang owners. so, because the ford name is on the line when i drive my mustangs im a bit more mature than the rest of the ricky ricers out there.

I hear what your saying man..

Sometimes I get the occasional question about the car.. someone that doesn't know what it is,.. and they are a little curious,.. and thats cool. Those are the kind of questions I dont mind.

But, for example. There is a guy in town, that has an RX7.. he came up to me and asked.. "So, how do you like that 4 wheel drive???" I just kinda looked at him with a puzzled look.. "you know, the SRT-4.. that means its 4 wheel drive.." .. I wasn't sure who to slap.. him, or myself.. lol

Its true, just about all the import guys either try to race you.. or blare their loud ass fart cannons at you, while going the other direction no less.

I have also noticed, just in my own neighborhood.. driving through, just puttin along.. if I see an older couple,.. they look at me, I wave.. and they have this stupid mean ass glare on their face .. (in the SRT). I NEVER had that happen in the Mustang. They would almost always wave back.

I feel like I have been thrown into a group of people consisting of dumbass punks, simply because of what I drive.

Another example. The 4 years I owned the 95.. I didnt get pulled over once,.. NOT ONCE!! In the SRT, I was pulled over twice, in the first year owning the car.. for doing NOTHING wrong!! The police just felt like snooping I guess.

Hell, Ive got nothin to hide.. my windows arent even tinted.. lol

I kinda new that some of this stuff was going to happen when I first bought the car,.. but in all honesty.. I didnt think it would get as bad as it has.

The more I think about it, the more I want to get rid of it.

Who knows,.. maybe I just need to chill the F out.

Ohh, heres another one for ya.. about a year ago, I was hanging out at a bar with some friends.. talking to a girl.. ect. My friends mentioned to her that I drove an SRT-4.. she was like "really?? whats that??" I have gotten rather tired of answering all the SRT questions.. so, I said,.. well.. its pretty much a Neon on Crack. She said "ohh, one of those Fast and Furious type cars.." I just kinda shook my head and said "yeah,.. somethin like that"

See, you dont have that problem with a Mustang, you just say.. well... I drive a Mustang.. lol no more stupid questions after that.

blahhhh,.. I miss the 95.. lol

Will.

i say get rid of the wing, the badges, and change the wheels out. after that 90% of the world will fail to notice the intercooler and think that its just a neon with wheels and they will leave you alone.

That can be said about the Mustang crowd too. Bang for the buck wise.

I was sitting at a stoplight yesterday right in the middle of a residential neighborhood. I see a Fox GT pull up behind me, it was pretty nice, but no big deal. All of the sudden he starts revving at me and being a retard. Of course when he turns on the street he decides to drop the clutch and light up his tires...

In the middle of an intersection in a neighborhood.

I just shook my head and kept driving.

yeah the little cars are good. but around here everyone and their mothers has one. im sick of em (no offense) and they are ALL ricers. i havent seen one down here that wont rev to lizard. they are revving the hell out of them all the time, racing thm and crashing them. idiots in general own SRT-4's. i mean you always have your exceptions to the rule, but you know what i mean. most people dont know jack crap about them. i mean, besides that a terminator can whoop an srt4, its supercharged and i love the blower whine. another thing about stangs are that the community is alot smarter, knows about their cars and are generally car people. srt4 owners are usualy the ones who buy a fast car from the dealer and dont even change the oil cuz they dont know how to. eh, just my opinion on the whole thing. i say you stick to the good old ford. nothing like it, nothing close to it.

That can be said about the Mustang crowd too. Bang for the buck wise.

I was sitting at a stoplight yesterday right in the middle of a residential neighborhood. I see a Fox GT pull up behind me, it was pretty nice, but no big deal. All of the sudden he starts revving at me and being a retard. Of course when he turns on the street he decides to drop the clutch and light up his tires...

In the middle of an intersection in a neighborhood.

I just shook my head and kept driving.

ive come across those too. not only that, but ive been revved at while driving the 4 cyl too. how sad is that? and when the green light shoots out, they light up the tires and swear its a drag strip. freakin losers.

I'd rather have a built srt-4 or drop a built 2.3t into my vert than have a termi.
look up john huber. he has a 79 2.3t fox that runs single digits .

Huber.jpg

I'd rather have a built srt-4 or drop a built 2.3t into my vert than have a termi.
look up john huber. he has a 79 2.3t fox that runs single digits .

you have no clue what it takes for a 2.3t to do that man, im telling ya ive had quite a bit of experience with those fuggers and they are so damn tempermental, its almost not worth it!! Id rather put a turbo ls1 in my car before I did that route again.

you have no clue what it takes for a 2.3t to do that man, im telling ya ive had quite a bit of experience with those fuggers and they are so damn tempermental, its almost not worth it!! Id rather put a turbo ls1 in my car before I did that route again.
I do, it's just not in my budget. I agree they are temperamental, but they scream when worked right.

Yeah, I could see picking a SRT-4 over a Termi :rolleyes:

specially over a termi with those strypes and wheels:ack:

And Hubers do it with full interior to boot! Well minus rear seats and with race buckets, but never the less...

I think it could be summed up to say that most kids these days are half retarded when it comes to cars. It only gets worse as these forums pop up all over the place with people that have little to know experience and less of a clue how things actually work. It's sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.