• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Why does Stangnet keep shutting down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hissing Cobra
  • Start date Start date Nov 6, 2008

Hissing Cobra

Founding Member
Jan 4, 2002
798
0
17
Massachusetts
Nov 6, 2008
#1
  • Nov 6, 2008
  • #1
Hey everyone. I'm typing from work and there's a reason for it! Everytime I'm at home and trying to access Stangnet, a Microsoft Error Box comes onto the screen and shuts Stangnet off. I then get a 2nd box that asks if I'd like to send the error message to Microsoft. What the hell is going on? I can't access this site from home and if I do and am lucky enough to get on, I'll click onto someone's posts and then the error messages come up. Grrrrr............ That's why I haven't been on much since last May.

HELP!
 

NIKwoaC

中國製造
15 Year Member
Oct 31, 2006
5,525
943
214
Chengdu Province
Nov 6, 2008
#2
  • Nov 6, 2008
  • #2
MS Internet Explorer sucks. That could be your problem.

Use Firefox. Its free. It even spell checks for you.

Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable
 

FrankenStang

Now, give me a damn CT!
15 Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
4,461
70
129
Florence, Az
Nov 6, 2008
#3
  • Nov 6, 2008
  • #3
NikwoaC said:
MS Internet Explorer sucks. That could be your problem.

Use Firefox. Its free. It even spell checks for you.

Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable
Click to expand...

+1
 

mricci

Member
Aug 17, 2003
301
0
17
Massachusetts
Nov 6, 2008
#4
  • Nov 6, 2008
  • #4
I would say firefox or opera. Haven't used google chrome since its not out on linux yet.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
349
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
M
Progress Thread mnky99 2001 V6 evap core, ac compressor, heater core replacement
  • mnky99
  • Sep 5, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
635
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 5, 2025
mnky99
M
  • Sticky
Administrative Issues Creating/Accessing Stangnet Account
  • Noobz347
  • Nov 5, 2023
  • Feedback Area | Testing Zone
Replies
0
Views
2K
Feedback Area | Testing Zone Nov 5, 2023
Noobz347
Nice Sn95. 100k miles. Heirloom. Garage kept. We need some help
  • Jacobn4056.
  • Jan 17, 2024
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
15
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 22, 2024
90sickfox
Electrical SUDDENLY FUEL PUMP SHUTTING OFF RANDOMLY
  • PonyGTrider
  • Nov 7, 2023
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
39
Views
6K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Feb 10, 2024
Mindseye007
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?