Why is burgermaster so lame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMstandsforlame

Jun 21, 2004
Can anyone explain it.Last year it was some what cool to hang out there now all we have is lamers on bikes, a on duty sheriff and ppl who cant even organize a simple cruise to alki on time b/c there to busy runnin around bein im burgermaster cool guy.And to top it off some retard with a gt had his screen name badged on his car. real cool . not Burgermaster was cool then a buncg of lamers killed it. And btw the homo who had silver and purple flames on his lx, the 5 lug one ur a complete tool, take the car back to maaco.o well

• Sponsors (?)

I have a sneaking suspicion on who it is. I'm pretty confident it's one of those jackasses with the 5.0 who were ragging on one of the GTs when I was over there. More specifically the guy with the white vert and 5 lug conversion.

I'll take this offline, but a small confirmation from a moderator (IP check) will put it to rest. The same guy that was banned once before and already has a few screenames on here. Sucks when you use the same writing style and conventions and try to play off you're someone else now doesn't it?

Go troll somewhere else, dipsh1t.

BMstandsforlame said:
Can anyone explain it.Last year it was some what cool to hang out there now all we have is lamers on bikes, a on duty sheriff and ppl who cant even organize a simple cruise to alki on time b/c there to busy runnin around bein im burgermaster cool guy.And to top it off some retard with a gt had his screen name badged on his car. real cool . not Burgermaster was cool then a buncg of lamers killed it. And btw the homo who had silver and purple flames on his lx, the 5 lug one ur a complete tool, take the car back to maaco.o well
guess that's me...

badge on car is cool... i can put a badge on your ass next time i see you ;)

how would you like that

For the record I have had only 2 screen names on here. Yea 1 was banned for being a retard to the old mod. And the other I hadn't used in almost year till that night I got drunk and was playing around. And yea we were poking fun at the badge on that gt but so was your g/f if that was her standing there. I work in Arlington so as far as taking it offline feel free. But fighting over internet babble is kind of retarded Anyway I said my peace, think what you want. Life goes on. Later, Mike :(

86GT5lugConver said:
For the record I have had only 2 screen names on here. Yea 1 was banned for being a retard to the old mod. And the other I hadn't used in almost year till that night I got drunk and was playing around. And yea we were poking fun at the badge on that gt but so was your g/f if that was her standing there. I work in Arlington so as far as taking it offline feel free. But fighting over internet babble is kind of retarded Anyway I said my peace, think what you want. Life goes on. Later, Mike :(
what makes my badge not cool

and what makes me retarded?

I never said you were retarded. I had seen your car driving home from the svtoa show in marymore park, you were stopped at the light turning left up a hill and I remember looking back and sayin whats a tarch stang. So when I seen it out there I went over to look at it. There was a girl leaning on the car next to it and I asked wtf is a tarch stang, and she jooked about it being your screen name so yea we all poked a lil fun at it. She was wearin a pink top I think its tyler's g/f. Yea ill admit we were joking about but I wasnt the only one. But hey singee me out if yall want to I dont care. I shouldn't have said anything knowing what drama would insue. Mike

BMstandsforlame said:

If you dont like it, go start your own meet, i dont see you planing anything. If you dont like it how it is, take action and change it. So inless you want to plan a cruse your self. Gather people up, have a plan. If not then STFU!

Yea, that's right.

Drag the girl into the thread. That's real cool.

The first thing she told me after twiddle dee and twiddle dumb left was (I was curious what the sudden flock of guys around / by her was for) she mentioned you guys saying "What the hell is a Tarch Mustang" as the opening comment. She wouldn't know what could be considered unusual on a Mustang enough to point it out especially to someone she doesn't know. I find the fact the GF had anything negative to say hard to believe.

It's one thing to joke about it, and keep it to yourselves but to elongate it by bringing this onto a public forum, especially where the owner in question OBVIOUSLY browses the forum ... that's blatent disrespect and out right rude. Nobody needs that crap; I thought High School was over?

Whatever dude ... :lock:

Of course you're not going to think she had anything negative she's your g/f and that's fine. She confirmed exaclty what I just said I said when I walked up to the car. As far as bringing her into this she shouldn't have said anything negative about the badge then b/c she had a good laugh at its expense herself. And I didnt dog the guys car in an open forum, that would be the moron at the top. So you can keep your whatever, I really dont care. Hmmmmm 3 guys 1 girl making fun of it but im the *******? ok If that makes you sleep at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.