Wide Band Mounting

TOOLOW91

If you're the village idiot what's that make me?
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
S.I.NY
I am a bit of an inconspicuous person . I want to keep the interior as factory as possible but still have this thing where I can see it any ideas guys ? it's 2 1/16 innovative mtx-l

• Sponsors (?)

u7ypu4e6.jpg

I put mine 2-3 inches downstream and offset a little from my stock 02.. Just make sure you mark the pipe while it is on the car so you know it isn't going to hit anything . I didn't, but I got lucky. You want to keep it as close to the front of the car as possible.

So no Ideas on gauge mounting
? I like races thread where he put his plx but then what about the hazards ? Not worried about the defroster because when the window was tinted the lines had to be scraped

Jeff i would put it somewhere you can see it thats for sure i use that gauge more then any of my others to make sure its not leaning out...Im guessing you dont want to use a pillar pod?...thats what i have boost and AF gauge...put it in the vent above the radio and heater controls? Our cars dont really have that many good hiding places...lol

Here's mine

IMG_20130402_162546_zps08293dcd.jpg

I used a 1/8" thick piece of textured abs stock off ebay and trimmed it to fit the opening. It matches almost perfectly, the camera flash creates that shine effect. Its very snug, but can be removed if needed. For the hazard switch, I zip tied it up underneath the dash. It can be reached easily if needed. It must remain plugged in for the rest of the lughts to function properly.

Reactions: 1 user
So no Ideas on gauge mounting
? I like races thread where he put his plx but then what about the hazards ? Not worried about the defroster because when the window was tinted the lines had to be scraped

I have seen pods like this one:

ighgmb[1].jpg

for 87-93 that DO NOT have the big opening for a tach. Just 3 or 4 of the smaller openings for actual gauges. If you can find one of those, you're in!

Thanks for the suggestions boys I want it in sight as some of you pointed out , I may use the driver vent for boost and the hazard area for the AFR

Reactions: 1 user