will 275's fit on a 10.5 rim....

helty said:
no, simple answer

YES i have them on my rear wheels now. They are copletely fine. Although i would go with something much beefier if i were you. I was given the wheels and tires on them, so i couldn't complain. But i would go with like 295s or 315s if i were you. But 275/40/17 is what im running now on my 10.5" '95Cobra R wheels.

ok........do you have pics.....i was just wondering because i would need to mount 275's for a little while....on 10.5 wheels.... ...if i cant than no huge problem......but now 2 different opinions

fluffyrunnells said:
ok........do you have pics.....i was just wondering because i would need to mount 275's for a little while....on 10.5 wheels.... ...if i cant than no huge problem......but now 2 different opinions
the first was an opinion, the second was a fact. yes, 275s will fit on a 10.5" wheel, but it will be very small, especially if its a kuhmo, they run smaller. i would go w/ AT LEAST a 295

I can't post any pics now because its night time, but helty is right, they rim is exposed a little so they are more suseptable to curb rash. Although 1st off, you shouldn't be hitting curbs and secondly, if you're hitting curbs with your REAR wheels, well then you deserve to scuff them up because thats just plain terrible driving!

So i wouldn't worry abou tit, especially if you're only keeping them on for a short time. But as i said, i have them on my car, 555Rs and they are sticky, even though they are small on the wheel 315s would be ideal though!

HAHAHAHAHAHA I see helty made his FOR SALE text larger and more bold! HAHAHAHAHAH

alllrighty then.....the problem was..i just bought 275's....4of them, now i sold my wheels......(the 17x8) and buying new wheels this week, the wheels i want are the fr's with the back being deep dish, but i dont want to buy all new tires again.......(i see helty is having a fun time trying to unload his)......so i figure i can run what i have for a while, then go 315's for the rear.....

thanks for the help///:SNSign: :SNSign:

fluffyrunnells said:
(i see helty is having a fun time trying to unload his).....
you're telling me. People want you to practically give them the damn things. Ive had serious offers of $125! They're BRAND F'kin NEW!

I have had some decent offers though, $250 by several people. Thing is I dont NEED to sell them, just wondered if I could get a real good offer to minimize the loss. Anyway, dont give them away, someone will make you a respectable offer

shipping included was less than $300. Now stfu before you ruin my pending sale

actually its a local guy whos wanting them, so no shipping involved. I got em from discount tire too and it was $300 + shipping. $145/tire + $10 service charge (wtf?) and shipping.

...................i'll even trade ya.......