Will 94 shorty headers fit on a 91 engine

Jr_palm

Mar 19, 2020
Florida
We are talking 5.0s of course. New to this forum because I don’t own a new mustang mine is actually a 70 but I happen to have a 91’ 5.0. For some reason this forum seems to have more of the newer mustang guys which is great I love all the years. If you guys know if I can throw 94 headers on a 91 that would be very helpful.

• Sponsors (?)

The sbf head design did not change so yes the header for a 94-5 will bolt up to the 91 engine.
Are you talking about aftermarket headers and are you asking about using the 94-5 headers in a 91 chassis?

Reactions: 1 user
You bought headers not knowing if they fit in your chassis?
live'n dangerously :nice:

I mean have you looked for used long tubes or shorties for a 1970 mustang? And 20 minutes away? for the price I paid for these headers I can clean them up and flip them for twice that. If you add the fact that half the metal on my car is not factory I’m pretty confident I can make any header work

They fit the engine no problem. If it has an EGR tube provision on the passenger side header, it has to be capped. I forgot who sells the cap for it. Or just stick a wire feed welder in the hole and weld it closed.

Kurt

Reactions: 1 users