Will it bring 50k?

All Stock93

Apr 16, 2016
Sorry if this has already been posted but this 1993 GT on BaT is currently at $46,000 with a couple hours until the auction ends
This is the most expensive non Cobra I have seen

• Sponsors (?)

All supply and demand right? I don't think we are looking at true value here, but rather how badly people are willing to pay to get one. It's almost to the point of being a bubble.

It's almost like real estate prices in many areas.

Reactions: 1 user
All supply and demand right? I don't think we are looking at true value here, but rather how badly people are willing to pay to get one. It's almost to the point of being a bubble.

It's almost like real estate prices in many areas.
Thats like that with a lot of things. People are bored and have money right now. People are paying crazy money for boats, cars, bikes etc. Unless this was #1 or something its not worth near that.

I know these cars are now getting into the classic space and probably will go up in value. To me 15-20k for a top specimen seems appropriate. The 48k, yeah some dude has money to piss.

Thats like that with a lot of things. People are bored and have money right now. People are paying crazy money for boats, cars, bikes etc. Unless this was #1 or something its not worth near that.

I know these cars are now getting into the classic space and probably will go up in value. To me 15-20k for a top specimen seems appropriate. The 48k, yeah some dude has money to piss.
I think $20k for a top specimen days are still around, but with 490 miles on the clock, this is an exceptional find. However, as we've seen with Fox body craziness, there is a trickle down effect. I love my far from perfect Fox body, but I love it in part because when I take it out, I get thumbs up and smiles. I also love that I can probably triple the money I paid for it after I'm done with some repairs and refreshening.

I think $20k for a top specimen days are still around, but with 490 miles on the clock, this is an exceptional find. However, as we've seen with Fox body craziness, there is a trickle down effect. I love my far from perfect Fox body, but I love it in part because when I take it out, I get thumbs up and smiles. I also love that I can probably triple the money I paid for it after I'm done with some repairs and refreshening.

Yeah I hear ya. Im probably a paint job away from selling for 15k, at which I would break even on my investment. Hold onto it and if a perfect specimen is going for 50 then something like I have should be worth at least half that or more soon, which means tripling my money too.

I think next year we are going to see some market corrections in everything. Heck were paying like 8-9 bucks for 2x4 right now.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I hear ya. Im probably a paint job away from selling for 15k, at which I would break even on my investment. Hold onto it and if a perfect specimen is going for 50 then something like I have should be worth at least half that or more soon, which means tripling my money too.

I think next year we are going to see some market corrections in everything. Heck were paying like 8-9 bucks for 2x4 right now.

I'm confident as a running, driving, clean and mostly original car, I'm in a good zone to make a few bucks. However, the more I work on this car, the more I appreciate it and the less I want to sell it.

The price of lumber... don't get me started. However, the factors driving the cost of pine, are different than those driving the auto market.