Will the fox e-brake cable work with sn95 gt rear disc set up?

DNA DOA

Apr 3, 2005
Scappoose
My buddy and I installed a 5-lug conversion kit on his fox today. I believe he told me that the rear calipers are off of a SN95 GT. I am pretty sure I have ran across this before somewhere but can't find it, will the stock length fox e-brake cable fit in that little bracket and work correctly, if not what mods must be done to fix it so it will?

Thanks! SEMPER FI :flag:

IMG_1546.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Nope. You need three new cables.

What year is the car? All use the m2810-a center cable.

87-92will use two m 2809-a cables to the calipers. 1993 will use 1993 cobra cables.

Nope. You need three new cables.

What year is the car? All use the m2810-a center cable.

87-92will use two m 2809-a cables to the calipers. 1993 will use 1993 cobra cables.

Yes it will Mike, i have the fox E-brake cables and i outlined how to re-use them in the brake swap thread, however i do recommend switching to the sn-95 brake cables, with the fox cables you really have to yank on the handle to get them to hold, i dont care cause i rarely drive my car and leave it anywhere

I know this is old, but do you have any pics Shaolin? I'm running low on "mustang" money and I don't want to spend $75 on new cables.

And I do have an '87 and you said it wouldn't work in yours. What was the difference?