Will the fox e-brake cable work with sn95 gt rear disc set up?

DNA DOA

Apr 3, 2005
Scappoose
My buddy and I installed a 5-lug conversion kit on his fox today. I believe he told me that the rear calipers are off of a SN95 GT. I am pretty sure I have ran across this before somewhere but can't find it, will the stock length fox e-brake cable fit in that little bracket and work correctly, if not what mods must be done to fix it so it will?

Thanks! SEMPER FI

Nope. You need three new cables.

What year is the car? All use the m2810-a center cable.

87-92will use two m 2809-a cables to the calipers. 1993 will use 1993 cobra cables.

Nope. You need three new cables.

What year is the car? All use the m2810-a center cable.

87-92will use two m 2809-a cables to the calipers. 1993 will use 1993 cobra cables.

Yes it will Mike, i have the fox E-brake cables and i outlined how to re-use them in the brake swap thread, however i do recommend switching to the sn-95 brake cables, with the fox cables you really have to yank on the handle to get them to hold, i dont care cause i rarely drive my car and leave it anywhere

I know this is old, but do you have any pics Shaolin? I'm running low on "mustang" money and I don't want to spend $75 on new cables.

And I do have an '87 and you said it wouldn't work in yours. What was the difference?