Windshield Wiper electrical Problems

bdazzgt

I had to jerk off the cable to get it to stop.
Dec 27, 2005
Springfield MO
I just got my 90 Gt back together after 3 years of sitting :D. One thing that didn't work before that i want to fix is my windshield wipers. Before i parked it i was driving and crushed the box that controls the relays with the clutch pedal. i got a new one off my dads 92 lx parts car, everything plugs in but now i still only have the one speed high which isn't really high. i searched the forums but i couldn't find anything that was pin point. It has a 2 wire motor, could it be the motor or is there something else i should look for? Thanks all responses are appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

The following diagram is for a 92 Mustang: some of the wire colors and connection points may be different from an 90, but it helps give you an idea of how it is wired.
attachment.php

so the windshield motor i have doesnt have a connection for the black/pink-black connector is this what causes the wipers to park ect? i think i am reading this diagram correctly. the motor is off like a 91 bronco after i ran the part number is this my problem all along, plus the delay housing being smashed?

There are two plugs: one is for the run/interval timer input and the other is for the park circuit. The park circuit plug is on the face of the wiper motor on the opposite side from the wiper shaft & arm.